Vision and Values
Making every day a successful learning journey
Our school has a very clear vision which is shared by children, staff, parents, carers and governors:
To create a happy, secure environment surrounded by staff and a community that has high expectations for all children to thrive both academically and socially.
We are passionate about nurturing a love of learning inspired by quality teaching, building and developing upon individual strengths and talents.
Aims of the school
At Hawkedale Infants School we are committed to the following; acknowledging their equal importance:
- Promoting a partnership between school, home and the community;
- Providing a stimulating and flexible learning environment which is safe, caring and where everyone is valued;
- Ensuring all children become confident and independent lifelong learners;
- Encouraging lively and enquiring minds with the capacity for reflection, curiosity and a sense of awe and wonder;
- Developing inspirational leadership that provides high quality learning and high expectations for all children;
- Always try your best in everything you do.
- Be kind to everyone in our school.
- Always walk around the school, never run.
- Use your indoor voices in school.
- Look after your school and its resources.