View Page Gallery
Vision and Values
Making everyday a successful learning journey
Our school has a very clear vision which is shared by children, staff, parents, carers and governors:
- Instil belief and ambition in the pursuit of excellence.
- Provide an innovative, creative and challenging environment.
- Build an inclusive and respectful community that celebrates success.
At Hawkedale we believe in the 3 B’s, which enables each child to develop a sense of belonging in the school/world by encouraging them to believe in themselves and build their knowledge, understanding and experience of the world around them as well as building respectful relationships :
- Always try your best in everything you do.
- Be kind to everyone in our school.
- Always walk around the school, never run.
- Use your indoor voices in school.
- Look after your school and its resources.